Looking for my quilts and creative posts? Visit www.kalicokate.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 13, 2007

How many of me, us, them, you?

How Many of Me? is a fun and interesting site to visit. Give it a try!

I quickly found that all three of our children have very unique names. Rikard and Keeli weren't in the database and there are only about 1,500 Tatums in the country.

Not so true for Rick and myself. There are more than 2 million people with the first name Richard and it is the 8th most popular first name for men. There are nearly a 1/2 million women with the first name Catherine in the U.S., it is the 92nd most popular first name.

Luckily, our last name is very unique and doesn't appear in their database.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it really that bad having the same first and last name as someone else???