Looking for my quilts and creative posts? Visit www.kalicokate.blogspot.com

Monday, January 07, 2008

Frosted Berries

The snow fall this morning left some nice images in the backyard.
The berries on the Mountain Ash tree appeared to be topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream. I enjoyed the contrast of the orange/red of the berries and crisp white of the snow against the early morning sky.
No school for Rick and the kids today - it was a snow day. We'll give it another try tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Ilena said...

Hey you have been busy. I have been enjoying your blog. Sorry that I have been so out of touch I am sure you heard what went on. Things are getting better. One day at a time. Miss the family. Love ya thanks for keeping in touch. You have a wonderful touch with the camera. Ilena