Looking for my quilts and creative posts? Visit www.kalicokate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My View

I cheated a bit for this post. We were on a long weekend mini-vacation at Dworshak Reservoir in N. Idaho when i was tagged by Lisa at The Tin House for the Front Door/Back Door Meme. The Meme simply asks for photos taken of the view out your front and back doors. So, I brought the view from our camping tent back to share.

This is the beautiful skyline directly out the front of my tent at about 9 a.m. The guys were already on the lake fishing by this time and the kids were just getting up. It was so peaceful. I was enjoying a nice cup of coffee alone and taking advantage of the quiet time alone to catch up on some necessary reading for class.

Stepping away from our tent to the right was Jim and Joyce's motor home, the fire pit and our gathering area. Obviously the guys were back from fishing by this time as Rick is relaxing and reading his book in the sun.
Directly to the left of the tent was a large field. The kids played catch and frisbee here, rode their bikes on the the other side of the fence and had long games of flyers up and freeze tag here.

Bloggers I've tagged are:
Patache
Scrieve
Fat Beagle Farm
BusyLiz
and of course Angela at The Country Cellar.

No comments: