Looking for my quilts and creative posts? Visit www.kalicokate.blogspot.com

Friday, December 07, 2007

My fave things - 12.7

Sometimes I find myself longing for vaulted ceilings, thick pile rugs, overstuffed furniture, a set of holiday china and professional Christmas decorations. Then, I realize those just aren't the reality of our lives.

Our holiday decorations are a bit more traditional, a bit more from the heart. How can you not love all the GREAT holiday decorations kids make. The time they invest, the creativity, the love.
If you take a closer look, these aren't leaves. They are cut-outs of Tatum's little hands.

Thankfully these replicas all have the strange little alien fingers. The ones attached to her hands are fairly normal.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh and how long it must have taken him to cut that all out! Priceless!